CSLB's Most Wanted, News Releases, Industry Bulletins, CSLB Newsletters, Public Affairs Office Contacts
- Online Advertisements Lead CSLB Investigators to Unlicensed Contractors in Los Angeles County
- California and Nevada Contractors Boards Team Up to Go after Unlicensed Contractors in Lake Tahoe Area
- Unlicensed Contractors Caught in Napa Burn Area May Face Felony Charges After Showing Up to CSLB Sting Operation
- More than a Dozen Caught in CSLB Napa County Sting Proves Need to "Check The License First"
- Illegal Contractors Feel the Sting in CSLB Orange County Investigation
Contact the CSLB's Public Affairs Office
The Public Affairs Office (PAO) is responsible for public, industry, and media relations for the Board. The PAO provides a wide range of services, including proactive media and advertising campaigns; responses to media inquiries; community outreach, including home shows, seminars, special events, speeches to service groups and organizations; publication and newsletter development and distribution; and contractor education and outreach.
PAO Contact Information (For Media Only):
- Rick Lopes, Chief of Public Affairs
- Ashley A. Robinson, Public Information Officer
- Natalie Watmore, Public Information Officer
Jane Kreidler, Outreach Coordinator
Public or Contractor Inquiries:
Call 800-321-CSLB (2752)