Notice of Teleconference Public Board Meeting
Wednesday July 29, 2015
1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Contractors State License Board
John C. Hall Hearing Room
9821 Business Park Drive
Sacramento, CA 95827
One or more Board Members will participate in this meeting at the teleconference sites listed below. Each teleconference location is accessible to the public and the public will be given an opportunity to address the Board at each teleconference location. The Board does not intend to do a live webcast of this meeting. The public teleconference sites for this meeting are as follows:
10031 Valley View Street
Cypress, CA 90630
|Kevin J. Albanese
851 Martin Avenue
Santa Clara, CA 95050
1601 Centinela Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90302
|David De La Torre
3271 18th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
4545 Viewridge Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
*** AGENDA ***
- Call to Order – Establishment of Quorum
- Chair’s Introductory Remarks and Board Member Comments
- Public Comment Session – Items Not on the Agenda (Note: Individuals may appear before CSLB to discuss items not on the agenda; however, CSLB can neither discuss nor take official action on these items at the time of the same meeting (Government Code sections 11125 and 11125.7(a)).
- Review and Possible Approval of June 18-19, 2015, Board Meeting Minutes
- Review, Discussion, and Possible Action Regarding SB 465 (Hill)
- Review, Discussion, and Possible Action Regarding SB 467 (Hill)
- Review, Discussion, and Possible Action Regarding SB 119 (Hill)
- Future Agenda Items
- Tentative 2015-16 Board Meeting Schedule
All times are approximate and subject to change. Items may be taken out of order to maintain a quorum, accommodate a speaker, or for convenience. Action may be taken on any item listed on this agenda, including information-only items. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the item is heard and prior to the CSLB taking any action on said items. Total time allocated for public comment may be limited at the discretion of the Chair. The meeting may be canceled without notice. For verification of the meeting, call (916) 255-4000 or access the CSLB website at: www.cslb.ca.gov.
The meeting is open and the public is invited to attend. Meetings are accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by calling (916) 255-4000 or by sending a written request to Erin Echard in the CSLB Executive Office, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827. Providing your request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting will help ensure accommodation of the request.