NOTICE OF COMMITTEE MEETING
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) will hold an Enforcement Committee meeting on Tuesday, March 26, 2013, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the John C. Hall Hearing Room located at CSLB Headquarters, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827.(Map).
All times are approximate and subject to change. Items may be taken out of order to maintain a quorum, accommodate a speaker, or for convenience. The meeting may be canceled without notice. For verification of the meeting, call (916) 255-4000 or access the CSLB website. Action may be taken on any item listed on this agenda, including information-only items. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the item is heard. Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Erin Echard at (916) 255-4000 or by sending a written request to CSLB Executive Office, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827. Providing your request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting will help ensure availability of the requested accommodation.
Members of the Board who are not members of the Committee may attend the Committee meeting.
ENFORCEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
March 26, 2013
Enforcement Committee Members
David Dias, Chair / Pastor Herrera Jr. / Matthew Kelly / Ed Lang / James Miller / Frank Schetter
- Call to Order - Chair's Remarks
- Public Comment Session
- Enforcement Program Update
- Review and Discussion Regarding CSLB and Caltrans Information Sharing and Enforcement Strategies Presentation by Angela Shell, Caltrans Chief of Contract Compliance
- Review and Discussion Regarding CSLB Complaint Prioritization
- Review and Recommendation Regarding Electrician Certification Enforcement Strategies and Revision of the Industry Bulletin
- Update on the Qualifier Task Force