Notice of Board Meeting
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) will hold a Board Meeting on September 16, 2011, at the Doubletree by Hilton, 13111 Sycamore Dr., Norwalk CA 90650, (562) 863-5555, Fax (562) 863-4486.
All times are approximate and subject to change. Items may be taken out of order to maintain a quorum, accommodate a speaker, or for convenience. The meeting may be canceled without notice. For verification of the meeting, call (916) 255-4000 or access the Board’s website. Action may be taken on any item listed on this agenda, including information-only items. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the item is heard. Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting (916) 255-4000 or by sending a written request to the CSLB Executive Office, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA, 95827. Providing your request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting will help ensure availability of the requested accommodation.
September 16, 2011
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Call to Order – Establishment of Quorum
- Chair’s Remarks and Board Member Comments
- Public Comment Session
- Review and Approval of June 7, 2011, Board Meeting Minutes
- Legislative Committee Report
- Status of 2011 Legislation
- Licensing Committee Report
- Review and Approval of August 23, 2011, Licensing Committee Summary Report
- Licensing Program Update
- Testing Division Update
- Public Affairs Committee Report
- Review and Approval of August 23, 2011, Public Affairs Committee Summary Report
- Public Affairs Program Update
- Enforcement Committee Report
- Review and Approval of August 23, 2011, Enforcement Committee Summary Report
- Enforcement Program Update
- Executive Committee Report
- Administrative and Information Technology Program Update
- Budget Update
- Review and Approval of Budget Change Proposal Concept Regarding the Subsequent Arrest Program
- Update of 2011-2012 Strategic Plan Objectives
- Review of Tentative Schedule