Notice of Board Meeting
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) will hold a Board Meeting on April 13-14, 2011, in the Ferrante Room at the Monterey Conference Center, One Portola Plaza, Monterey, CA 93940, (831) 646-3770, Fax (831) 655-7657.
All times are approximate and subject to change. Items may be taken out of order to maintain a quorum, accommodate a speaker, or for convenience. The meeting may be canceled without notice. For verification of the meeting, call (916) 255-4000 or access the CSLB website. Action may be taken on any item listed on this agenda, including information-only items. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the item is heard. Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Tara Maggi at (916) 255-4000 or by sending a written request to the CSLB Executive Office, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827. Submitting your request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting will help ensure availability of the requested accommodation.
April 13, 2011
1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order – Establishment of Quorum
- Chair’s Remarks and Board Member Comments
- Public Comment Session
- Review and Approval of February 1, 2011 Board Meeting Minutes
- Review and Approval of Concept Modifications to the Proposed Adoption of 16 CCR, Sections 858 – 858.9, Proposed Blanket Performance and Payment Bond Regulations for Purposes of Issuing a Notice of Modified Text
- Review and Approval of Recommended Position on Legislation, including, AB 249, AB 275, AB 397, AB 465, AB 569, AB 958, AB 1091, SB 454, SB 541, SB 865, and SB 886
- Strategic Planning Session
April 14, 2011
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Call to Order – Establishment of a Quorum
- Strategic Planning Session (Continued)