- General Info
- Technical Help
If you are experiencing problems with the CLSB Web site, check the following list:
- Browser compatibility
- This site is best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) version 6 or higher, Netscape 4 or higher, or FireFox with a minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600. If you are using an older version of these browsers, you will need to upgrade it.
- Beta versions of web browsers are not supported.
- Other browsers such as Web TV are not officially supported but are generally functional with this website.
- Netscape's version 6 web browser is currently not supported due to compatibility issues.
- Web Traffic
- The CSLB Web site may be experiencing a lot of traffic. Our recommendation: Just be patient and allow complete pages to download before you try clicking any of the links.
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Your ISP may be experiencing a problem. Try to see if you encounter the same problem with another site.
- Though our web pages aren't overly large, some do include graphical elements. It is possible your computer does not have enough memory, and you might want to consider additional memory.
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Files
- Please refer to Consumer Affairs Adobe PDF Help Section.
- If you are visually impaired and are trying to view a PDF form using assistive technology, learn how to configure Adobe Reader to work with the assistive technology you use and obtain greater access to PDF files. For more information click here.