- Becoming a Licensed Contractor Booklet
- Forms and Applications
- Video: Completing a Contractor License Application
- Guides and Pamphlets
- License Classifications
- List of All CSLB Fees
- Examination Study Guides
- CSLB Laws and Regulations
- Division of Apprenticeship Standards
- CSLB Processing Times
- Surety Bond Company Search
- Workers Compensation Company Search
Veterans Application Assistance Program
CSLB offers a Veterans Application Assistance Program for those who are transitioning from military service to civilian employment. In many cases, veterans possess transferable skills to help meet minimum experience and training requirements for state contractor licensure. This program offers priority services to veteran applicants by evaluating transferable military experience and training, as well as education.
CSLB assists veterans by providing:
- Program technicians specially trained to evaluate transferable military training and experience from all branches of the military that meet minimum licensure requirements;
- Automatic priority application processing;
- Evaluation of college transcripts to help verify acceptable educational credit (in addition to military experience and training);
- Direct telephone and email contact with CSLB staff
- Live Scan fingerprinting requirements
- This section lists and explains CSLB's 43 different licensing classifications.
- This section explains how CSLB evaluates your military experience and the documents you need to submit with your application.
- This section gives you links to additional veteran resources.